Thursday 27 September 2012

Getting There, Slowly but Surely....

So apart from the actual designing and making of the items, there is a lot to do otherwise. Over the past week, we have designed and ordered our clothes labels, exciting! We have begun work on our website which is still under construction but we have some pages built. We have created our Facebook page but haven't done much with it since! Photographing our work for the website took place too.

While all this has been going on, we have continue to create also!! we have some berets ranging from new born to adults made, some headbands, scarves and shrugs, so all in all, a very busy week.
There is still a lot to do, we have to arrange ours stalls at the fairs and market we want to attend, order our packaging, finish our website and Facebook page, list our items on Etsy, Misi and Folksy, oh, and CROCHET, KNIT AND CROCHET!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi…I am good at forwarding good blogs. As I found your writing fun, interesting and educative, I forwarded the link to some of my best friends. I must say…they enjoyed your article. So, when we met sometime later, I was greeted with claps and cheers. “You have finally found the best blog”, they said. All thanks to you, now I am constant looking for great work such as yours and found quite a lot of good blogs from websites like sell logo design , earn money online from home and www.envato.com. Now, my friends are waiting to read my forwards. Happy me!

    ReplyDelete